paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Os48p2

Sub-Terra Graveyard

+2
Racklor
Geoniesis
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Empty Sub-Terra Graveyard

Post by Geoniesis Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Graveyard

Neglected for years upon years, even before Armageddon took place, the old graveyard is lost among the rotting trees. Worn gravestones, tangled among dead roots and crumbling flowers, are settled deep into soggy mud and grass, their bare heads and shoulders bowed humbly, their faded names muffled by age and time. Each grave is pressed into close proximity of the others, no room spared for walking, no ground wasted for anything other than a hollow cavern where a corpse now lays, decomposed into nothing but dust below the earth’s surface. Corralled and crowded by sharp wrought iron fences, they jostle for a position in this desolate graveyard to observe the passing of the seasons, no longer graced by the presence of visitors other than the occasional raven who would alight in the gnarled old oak tree which is rotting though somhow still standing.
© Zero for the description

Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Empty Re: Sub-Terra Graveyard

Post by Misery Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:22 pm

*he chuckles nervously*
then i would apologize for invading on your home
Misery
Misery
level 2

Stat sheet
Health:
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Stamina:
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue56/56Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/56)
Mana:
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue67/67Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zéro Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm

"Quite the polite little gentleman, aren't you?" she laughed to herself, regarding him with an untinterested flick of the tail. "But don't mistake the words I used. "Home" and "Place of Living" are two very different things. I live here, yes," she conceded as she began to walk away from him, "but it's not my home."
With that, she bounded away from him, stopping for a moment to look at Kain with an inquiring gaze--as if asking if he woudl follow--before darting out of the graveyard.
Zéro
Zéro
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue115/115Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Stamina:
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue47/47Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (47/47)
Mana:
Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue38/38Sub-Terra Graveyard - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (38/38)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum