paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Os48p2

The Grand Church of Geoniesis

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty The Grand Church of Geoniesis

Post by Geoniesis Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Geos tempel changes shape often though lately it has taken the shape of a chruch. it used to be a copy of the pantheon after he had a poker night with the greek gods. he ketp changeing his cards to a royal flush so they didnt invite him back. If you seek out geoniesis wisdom...then you should probably ask a 1st grade student since geo is kind of juvenile. if you seek the help of a god however then simply call his name and make a wish. but beware every wish must come at a price.

The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Geoschurch
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand Church of Geoniesis

Post by Misery Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:17 pm

*he bows*
thanks you Geonesis, i will keep this charm proudly
Misery
Misery
level 2

Stat sheet
Health:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Stamina:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56/56The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/56)
Mana:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/67The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoniesis Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:21 pm

"Then boy you are dismissed i will contact you when your assistance is required. For now take this victory proudly and rest youve earned it." Wit hthat geoniesis disapeared with a loud dramatic crackle like a lightning bolt strikeing him. All that was left was a small red rose which then turned to a red powder and blew away.
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misery Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:26 pm

*he smiles and turns, leaving the church*
Misery
Misery
level 2

Stat sheet
Health:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Stamina:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56/56The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56/56)
Mana:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67/67The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/67)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:54 am

(No description, just going with it)
*Breaking the silence of the empty church, the large brass doors slowly creak open. The light of the morning shines through the opening bright and pure, unlike the low amount of colored light that gets through the mosaics near the altar. Through that light a silhouette could be seen, although formless at first, that slowly makes its way down to the altar- it's a man, his head down in prayer."

"Sancte Michael Archangele"

*Sturm kneels down at the foot of the altar, reciting his prayer while slowly taking off his Guillotines.*

"...defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium."

*After a brief rummaging through an inside pocket, Sturm withdraws a strange Rose. The stem was pure silver, glistening in the light as it moved through the air, the bloom- an equally metallic crimson.*

"...Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis...."

*He gathers up his items, stands, and places them on top of the altar in one fluid motion. As the rose rest on the light of the altar it seemed to.... Unravel... Transforming into a large suit of red-trimmed silver armor with small roses engraved into the breastplate.*

"...satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude."

*Sturm then backs up and kneels down onto his right leg, placing his left forearm onto his left knee and resting his head atop that.*

"Amen."
Sturm
Sturm
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue41/41The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/41)
Mana:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44/44The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/44)

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoniesis Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Geo lands near him as a kid laughing. "HA you and your prayers to one that cannot hear you. Your arnt in your world now your god cant hear you." The kid jumps onto the archons shoulders leaning over smileing a toothy grin. "This is the church of Geoniesis the God of Everything that exists outside of the mind. He is the lord of matter and greed." The kid flips off archons shoulders playing with a blue and green yo-yo.
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:33 pm

*Sturm smiles and raises his head to the light.*
"My Lord is everywhere that I might be, my child."
*He stands up taking up his Guillotines and attaching them back to his hands one at a time.*
Sturm
Sturm
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue41/41The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/41)
Mana:
The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44/44The Grand Church of Geoniesis - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/44)

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoniesis Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:37 pm

"unfortunatly this world isnt governed by jahova. its is governed by the three known lords of power or "GODS" in your world. Geoniesis the god who owns this temple, Talos the god of the mind who chooses who can see him, and Archea the god of the elements and energy...not much is known about him. Your god has less power here than you do since he isnt here. His reach ends at his universe. Here only the three Gods have power. try talking to geo he might answer."
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:42 pm

"Ye of little Faith."
*Sturm smirks and waves his hand over the armor, which promptly shifts back into the Rose.*
"Your Gods may rule this land, but I am the force of a higher power. I will pay my respects to your Geoniesis. But I will not be stripped of my faith so easily."
*He takes up the Rose and puts it back in his inside pocket*
"Is there a traditional prayer or sign that your God uses?"

Last edited by Sturm on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
Sturm
Sturm
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoniesis Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:46 pm

"Geo isnt one for formalities he will talk to whoever asks each new commer gets two questions toask for no price after that they must pay a price in the form of a quest." The boy sits on a pew feet up on the one infront of him. "and just so you know your god has NO power here. where you are from he may but geo is just as powerful if not more soo."
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:49 pm

*Sturm turns and smiles wide at the child in the pew, the scars on his face standing out in the dim light of the church. What little light there was reflected off Sturm's glasses and blocked his eyes from view.*
"You speak of someone who knows, and it seems odd that a child would wander alone in this world."
Sturm
Sturm
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoniesis Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:54 pm

the child smirks. "if thats what you find odd this world will drive you mad. There is much more strange things than a child alone here, Eether city is enchanted nodeath can happen in this city. Besides i can hold my own you should worry about yourself. if your anything but a human the S.S will hunt you down."
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:59 pm

*Sturm raises an eyebrow*
"Oh? Is that so?"
*His face turn serious*
"Well then, let them come!"
*He shifts his arm an two saw blades pop into position on his right Guillotine.*
"All who stand in the way of Justice shall be punished and sent to a fiery oblivion."
Sturm
Sturm
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoniesis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:02 pm

The kid snaps his fingers and a circles apears around the church then the saw blades turn to flowers. "really thats not very scary of a weapon." the kid laughs and turns the blades back. "if you want to fihgt you should learn your opponents and not be so confident. in your world you may be strong but you dont have the favor of a god on your side here. Here your on your own."
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:07 pm

*Sturm looks and the blades in frustation then twitches his arm again, the blades disappear back into the glove*
"I will earn favor from one by my actions."
*He looks back up at the boy.*
"Any God that stands in the light of this world shall see my deeds and give me his blessing to fight those on the side of darkness."
Sturm
Sturm
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoniesis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:11 pm

The kid laughs more. "The gods of this world are twisted. they dont pick sides they like ammusment. they will have two desciples and make them fight like gladiators for fun. Good and Evil are opponions and the gods dont have one thy are all the same to them. you gain favores by entertaining the gods throught there quests." The kid disapears apearing beside the archon.
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 pm

*Shifting his eyes from the pew to his side, he frowns a bit*
"Well, if your Gods would like a Paladin of the Order of the Rose like myself to fight innocents then they will have another thing coming. But if they need a Champion of Good to face the horrors of this world then they shall, by all means, have my steel as their weapon."
*From the side, a twinkle of starlight and the darkness of space can be seen where the sclera should be*

(Sclera= whites of the eyes)
Sturm
Sturm
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoniesis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:22 pm

"well the gods get what they want but they like it when you make choices that lead to your demise. so its your choice you dont need to fight for a god besides an archon already pleadged himself to geo not long ago"
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

"I have only met one other in this wasteland. From what I got from him, he was easily misguided and quick to take defensive action."
*He sighs*
"I hope that you do not plan to lead him too far astray..."
*He turns his head, staring intensely at the small boy, his pupils white hourglasses."
Sturm
Sturm
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoniesis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 pm

"Dont blame me for his choices i wasnt the one who asked him." the kid points to an everchangeing statue. "that would be him you want to blame, Geoniesis. hes very fickle and donst like things to stay the same."
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:37 pm

*Sturm kneels next to the boy and narrows his eyes.*
"A child wouldn't have such an extensive knowledge of what the Gods personalities are like. Plus... If you really used the door to get in here, I would have seen a shadow."
Sturm
Sturm
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoniesis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:46 pm

The kid laughs. "you could say im geoniseis's Child. One might even say im a demi-god. I know alot about gods cause thats the relm i live in. i am geos messenger when he wants to talk to somone he talks through me. Im jidou-tentei, means juvenile-god, or younge god. if you want to talk to geo you speak to him through me."
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:51 pm

"An Avatar, eh.."
*Only slightly satisfied with the answer, Sturm's gaze softens and he stands back up*
"I suppose I still have one more question for you then... Since I asked what your Lord's signs were. I'll save it for later, and watch my tongue around you. I do not want to be in debt to a God of Greed."
Sturm
Sturm
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoniesis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:55 pm

"ha, you stikk have 2 questions you have only asked me for the tough questions you ask him directly. and dont worry he only makes you pay when he wants you to...which is exactly when you cant pay." the kid smiles misceviously and disapears. "ill see you around dont go and get yourself killed, yet."
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:58 pm

"Farewell little Avatar."
*A man of his word, Sturm turns and give a bow at the hip to the statue to pay respect to the God of the church, then heads out the front door, closing it behind him with a loud "thud"*
Sturm
Sturm
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2