paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Jungle Entrance Level EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Jungle Entrance Level EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Jungle Entrance Level EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Jungle Entrance Level EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Jungle Entrance Level EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Jungle Entrance Level EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Jungle Entrance Level EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Jungle Entrance Level EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Jungle Entrance Level EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Jungle Entrance Level Os48p2

Jungle Entrance Level

Go down

Jungle Entrance Level Empty Jungle Entrance Level

Post by Talos Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:00 pm

The outer part of the Dire Jungle. in this part of the Jungle, any one who enters will be bombarded by small insects. from fire ants, to three inch mosquitoes. while these bugs don't have any combat effect, it is not a pleasant RP area. briarvexes are not immune to bugs here, as termites and beetles love to snack on walking wood. aside from the bugs, the trees in the jungle are so thick and clumped that it's almost a maze to navigate these areas. there are no low branches, and the trees cannot be climbed (past like, one meter) without a technique. the trees get thinner the higher up you go, so flight is possible, and often favored here. because of the ecstatic nature energy here nature based abilities get a +(2*user level) to damage, and duration effects last one user post longer.
Talos
Talos
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Jungle Entrance Level Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Jungle Entrance Level Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Stamina:
Jungle Entrance Level Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Jungle Entrance Level Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum