paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) Os48p2

high way to hell (Roller Coaster)

Go down

high way to hell (Roller Coaster) Empty high way to hell (Roller Coaster)

Post by Geoniesis Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:26 pm

A Deep red rollercoaster track with a highest point set at a record of 2.5 miles. It is the only structure in the underground area that actually breaks the surface from the top you can see the edge of the dire jungle entrance. This was built after the nuclear attack. The coaster is a 5 meter wide track. If one hits the control panel they can activate the rollercoaster’s which will circle the track taking 3 posts to run all the way around the track. one might want to jump the coaster as it comes around (every 3 post one must use one action to jump out of the way of the coaster unless they are flying. if one fails to do so they take a hit of 45 damage from the coaster and are knocked to the ground level of the roller coaster.) else they risk getting hit by a 1500 pound steel train traveling at 150 miles per hour. If one is on the ground of the area they would normally find themselves surrounded by pillars holding up the coaster except that it is being suspended by hover car technology meaning in floats 25 feet above the ground. It is how ever anchored with powerful wires on four sides of the structure.
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) Left_bar_bleue100/100high way to hell (Roller Coaster) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) Left_bar_bleue200/200high way to hell (Roller Coaster) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
high way to hell (Roller Coaster) Left_bar_bleue200/200high way to hell (Roller Coaster) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum