paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Ender EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Ender EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Ender EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Ender EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Ender EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Ender EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Ender EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Ender EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Ender EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Ender Os48p2

Ender

2 posters

Go down

Ender Empty Ender

Post by Ender Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:46 am

Ender MAN___7_by_heise ♦Ender♦
"People do crazy things when faced with not there own death but that of a loved one."

‡The Basics‡
~May the Gods have mercy on your life~

_♦_ First Name: Ender
_♦_ Middle Name: None
_♦_ Surname: None
_♦_ Gender: Male
_♦_ Age: 20 (Over 100)
_♦_ Race: Demon
_♦_ Sexual Orientation: Straight, unless its a monday.

‡The Entrance‡
~ I stopped fighting my inner demons...were on the same side now~

_♦_ Hair: Ender as long black hair, often swept to the side.
_♦_ Eyes: Very bright blue, often intimidating strangers.
_♦_ Skin: White
_♦_ Height: 6 feet.
_♦_ Weight: 175
_♦_ Usual Style of Clothing: Often a large trench coat with strange symbols on it, that only a certain person understands.
_♦_ Other: Has a tatoo covering his right arm and back made of the same symbols has on his clothing.

‡show me what you got‡
~when life gives you lemons make grape juice then sit and laugh as the world wonders how you did it.~

_♦_ Special Ability: Ender was born in a with a very unique ability, the ability to control paper and its weight, and being able to make it sharp as steel. He has compete control of the paper, and it is unaffected by wind. Ender has a seemingly limitless amount. He can change the sharpness, or weight at his choice, no matter how long it has been since he last used the paper. He can also give you a very bad paper cut.
_♦_ Weapon: Ender is unique in having multiple weapons, that he makes out of paper, which equals three in total. A long sword, bow and arrow and a large hammer type weapon. Unfortuatly, there is a draw back for having these weapons. If Ender would want to change his weapon to one of the three above, he must use an action to change it. Using up valuble time.
_♦_ Element Affiliation: Fire

‡persona‡
~if it moves kill it...if it moves still you want it on your side.~

_♦_ Personality: Ender has a powerful personality. He loves to brawl, and loves to win even more. He fights for what he believes in, which is quite often not what is right. He is often seeking power, and taking it from the ones that have it. He dosen't mind to kill, harm or hurt someone regardless of their race or sex. He often throws insults at people, enjoying watching them get angry and attack him. Overall, he is not someone you will be friends with.
_♦_ Likes:
  • Fighting.
  • Giving people paper cuts.
  • Winning.

_♦_ Dislikes:
  • Losing.
  • Monday.
  • Getting a paper cut.

_♦_ Bad Habits: Making dramtic entrances for no reason. {Put it here}

‡Chronology‡
~if your death is painless and it doesn't hurt me then it hurts no one so whats the harm.~

[color=white]_♦_ Date of Birth: A long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away. (dosen't remeber)
_♦_ Parentage: No idea.
_♦_ Siblings: No idea.
_♦_ History: Ender barely remembers his childhood, he lived on the streets with no family or friends. He killed for no reason until he was old enough to enter his countrys arena. Where he quickly became a celebrity from his killings. He fought all the way to the top, before being killed and going to hell for his murders as a mortal.

In hell he did what he did as a human, killed and killed. He did it enough and got the demons attiton. Seeing his abilities they made him a demon, where he continued to kill, and occasinaly eat, hells inhabtants. One day he fell asleep and awoke on this starnge world, where he gets to kill some more and gain power, something he throughly enjoys.
[color]

Ender
level 2

Stat sheet
Health:
Ender Left_bar_bleue160/160Ender Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Stamina:
Ender Left_bar_bleue40/40Ender Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Mana:
Ender Left_bar_bleue73/73Ender Empty_bar_bleue  (73/73)

Back to top Go down

Ender Empty Re: Ender

Post by Geoniesis Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 am

Accepted make sure you make a tech for the 'paper is unaffected by wind thing'
and your weapon(s) will be watched.
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Ender Left_bar_bleue100/100Ender Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Ender Left_bar_bleue200/200Ender Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Ender Left_bar_bleue200/200Ender Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down