paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Balakirev, Catharine EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Balakirev, Catharine EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Balakirev, Catharine EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Balakirev, Catharine EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Balakirev, Catharine EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Balakirev, Catharine EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Balakirev, Catharine EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Balakirev, Catharine EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Balakirev, Catharine EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Balakirev, Catharine Os48p2

Balakirev, Catharine

2 posters

Go down

Balakirev, Catharine Empty Balakirev, Catharine

Post by Zéro Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:16 pm

Balakirev, Catharine Mmwvew

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our personal Hell.”

rStandard Procedurer
“He is being very careful who he lends his name to; he won't be associated with just anybody.”

* First Name: Catharine
* Middle Name: Raine
* Surname: Balakirev
* Aliases: Zero
* Race: Were-Beast
* Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

rThe Uniformr
“If it requires a uniform, it's a useless endeavor.”

* Hair: Long, reaching to her waist when loose, and of a pale, naturally silvery blonde color; often kept in a high ponytail, tied with a dark blue to black ribbon.
* Eyes: Wintry, sapphire blue
* Skin: Pale and flawless, without a scar or a blemish.
* Height: Five feet, two inches.
* Weight: One hundred and six pounds.
* Usual Style of Clothing: Typically, Catharine wears a cobalt blue dress which matches her eyes and a black half-jacket with a high collar and long sleeves that end in a jagged hem. Under her dress, she wears black thigh-highs and knee-high boots which are thick and durable, yet light and stylish, with rubber soles resistant to electricity. They do not leave tracks, make little sound when she walks, and are remarkably apt for climbing. She tends to wear black gloves when on her job, made of an unusual fabric known as memory cloth.
When not wearing the aforementioned outfit, she prefers loose, comfortable clothing, typically in dark or wintry colors such as blues, blacks, and whites.
* Other: At the top of her right ear is a small silver piercing, not unlike the tagging on a wild animal, sans the tag—simply the metal loop hugging the curve of the cartilage.
In her were-cat form, she is a sleek, powerfully built black feline. Slightly larger than a house cat, but no bigger than a mountain lion, she takes on the size of a small wild cat, with bright blue eyes unusual for a typical feline. Her whiskers often crackle with electricity in this form. Her pointed black ears and slender tail are occasionally seen on her human form when she becomes annoyed, irritated, or particularly amused.

rCombat Assessmentr
“It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.”

* Special Ability: Regeneration
A special characteristic of her family’s particular genes, Catharine’s immune system and regenerative capabilities are enhanced, operating at rapid paces far beyond the normal rate. To put it another way, she is capable of hyper-accelerated self-healing. This capability of regeneration is powerful enough to not only fix minor cuts and injuries, but heal a broken bone within a few minutes to a single day, and restore lost limbs. The severity of the injury, however, determines how long it might take to heal [e.g. a broken bone will take far longer to heal than a cut].
||RP Application:
-HP will be restored as injuries heal.
-Injuries may take from a few RP seconds to several posts to heal.
-Approved by Geo ^_^||
* Weapon: On her person, at all times, Catharine carries her trademark weapon; a knife paired with a coil of wire which may or may not be attached to the knife at any time. The set up of the knife attached to the thin, razor-like wire is often used as a long-range retractable weapon or a grappling hook.

On the Knife
The knife itself is of an unknown composition, a glittering bluish-black substance with certain characteristics of both stone and metal. It is lightweight with a slender, yet substantial, blade of eight inches, and a sturdy, comfortable handle wrapped in leather. The word/name “Zéro” is engraved upon the blade in a silvery inscription. The blade never dulls or breaks, and is capable of slicing through most substances, provided the strike is at the correct angle and velocity.
On the Wire
The hidden wire she carries is almost razor-like in texture, thin, fine, and strong enough to slice a man’s head from his body with the correct application of pressure. On the free end of the wire is a slightly weighted clip which is attracted only to the wire so that the wire thrown will always connect to itself once wrapped around its target.
||Notes:
-The composition of both the knife and the wire are excellent for carrying an electrical current.
-This weapon is useable only in the proper hands, those being Catharine’s, and will deliver a powerful shock to anyone the weapon does not recognize as its owner—15% chance of paralysis.
-Although the wire has no self-propulsion system, it is wound tightly about a slick device which allows it to be extended or recoiled quickly. |
* Element: Lightning/Electrical Energy

rTemperamentr
“Temperament lies behind mood; behind will, lies the fate of character. Then behind both, the influence of family the tyranny of culture; and finally the power of climate and environment; and we are free, only to the extent we rise above these.”

* Personality: Catharine, as her nickname suggests, is much like a cat. She is fickle and confusing; flitting so easily between moods to the point where one cannot distinguish if she will remain stable for a long while, or for a few seconds. At one moment, she may carry herself with a nonchalant attitude—the typical, “I don’t give a damn if there’s nothing in it for me” attitude of a feline—and the next she might attempt to kill an innocent, or even not as innocent, passerby without any good reason or motivation. More peculiar still, she tends to sidle up to and cuddle with nearly anyone, be he or she someone Catharine is acquainted with, a total stranger, or perhaps a previous target or person who has set their sights on her as her target.
Under her persona Zéro, her playful attitude turns deadly and cold, though still child-like in some qualities. She takes joy in toying with her targets, playing cat and mouse as it were, which has cost her a target once or twice. Still, she is more easily focused and far deadlier when she assumes this pseudonym. As a leader, she has no qualms about killing underlings, occasionally even her superiors if she is capable, for minor offenses such as being an annoyance or messing up a simple step during training.
Like a cat, however, all depends on her mood at the time; her actions at all times are difficult to judge. Her true personality is hidden under many layers of these external manifestations of a possible inner turmoil, and is rarely revealed to anyone who will not immediately die afterwards. As well, her most amiable quality is that, like the true feline she is, she does nothing that she does not wish to do.
    Rain
    Playing games
    Interesting people/objects
    Being scratched behind the ears
*Dislikes:
    Loud, pointless noises
    Dry, arid places
    Disrespect
    Idiocy
    Having her tail pulled
*Bad Habits: Toying with her targets as a cat toys with a mouse it’s caught; Cuddling with someone she’s recently tried to kill; Killing someone without orders simply because they annoyed her; Acting out of pride and/or vanity.
* Fears: Being Replaced

rBackground Checkr
“I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.”

* Date of Birth: October 31
* Relations: Parentage unknown. Next closest relative: Ranger Seriogin Balakirev — Half Brother; location unknown.
* History:
A whirring sound, accompanied with a few clicks, enters the air, followed by a cold, mechanic voice:
“Welcome to P.A.T.I.O. Database. Requesting file “Zero”...”
The whirring continues before a loud ring echoes about the empty room.
“File located. Known history of possible subject retrieved. Relaying video archives.”

First appearance: October 31, Unkown Year, Pre Apocalypse

Midnight, rain pouring down over a lightless street. The moon is gone from the sky, and there is but perhaps one working light post, which flickers in and out of use. A black cat, substantially larger than a normal house cat but smaller than a typical wild cat, prowls along the shadows near the broken streetlight, shaking its entire body every so often in a vain effort to relieve itself of the water soaking its matted fur. As it faces the camera watching the street, its brilliant blue eyes narrow and it arches its back in a hiss. Sparks of blue electricity jolt along its whiskers, clearly visible in a flash of thin lightning, and follow minute trails through its damp fur. As the light dims following the lightning, the feline is gone, leaving nothing but a torrential downpour of rain lashing against an empty city street.

Next sighting: October 31, One Year Later, Post Apocalypse

The same street remains, a year later, a few weeds visible as they poke through the cracked asphalt. The colors are muted, as if the very spectrum of light were depressed by the events taken place so lately. Large chunks of the road and sidewalk jut out in a chaotic patchwork, displacing cars left unattended in the middle of the roadway. The acrid smoke of burning chemicals still wafts into the air, visible as clouds of a hazy green. A black car with tinted windows has been run into the old lamppost, the once solid metal crumpled like paper around the sleek vehicle. Glass is shattered around the street, reflecting the hazy midday light in brilliant shards—light among the darkness. The same sleek black cat as in the previous video crawls out from under the wrecked car, yawning and stretching lazily. It looks pointedly at the camera, hissing again, and slinks out of sight as crowds begin to flood the streets. Lost and confused, the humans stumble around in their usual manner, shying warily away from the few creatures which dare tread in the open area—some naturally born, some unnaturally transported here with the apocalypse. Amidst the crowds only one moves with confidence, a young female with silvery-white hair and striking eyes nearly identical to the feline’s. As a screaming, writing panic overtakes the crowd, a man fallen dead in the street, she looks once at the camera, a quick, fleeting glance, before turning away and melting into the crowd; it is as if the others cannot feel her presence.

The scene freezes, and fades to black. The room dims, and a chill sweeps through as the machines cease to produce any further heat.
“Further video archives are unavailable. Accessing known information gathered in the past few years.”

General Reports in the Next Few Weeks Following Initial Sightings

Sightings of said suspect “Zero” have become increasingly more common as crime rate rises in the area. Her motives and actions are mere speculation at this point, as no solid evidence has been confirmed. Some witness reports claim to have seen a black cat similar to the one recorded in P.A.T.I.O’s core video archives dated for October 31st, often perched upon the doorstep of someone who later met their demise. Others claim the same thing of freshly prepared graves of murder victims, or of caskets carried to a funeral. The cat never lets anyone touch it, nor catch sight of it for more than a few minutes, as if it stays only to hear the initial murmurs of surprise and speculation.
Of the girl herself, even less has been seen and said. Reports circulate that she may be working for one of the major underground powers; others say that she may be a killer-for-hire in the underground world; still others a ghost. Whatever she is, her loyalties are constantly in question—it is even questioned whether she truly works against the S.S., having been speculated to have taken out some of their more higher price targets.

December 20-23, Year Unknown, Post Apocalypse

The latest rumors about both feline and female have been sightings near the old Ballroom in the Eastern portion of Eether. The cat has been seen wandering around the alleyways near the kitchen, but due to the unusual amount of strays in that area as of late, most sightings have been discounted as mere imaginative stories. Several wealthy men still presiding over this area—crime bosses unafraid of publicity, prominent men of society remaining from pre apocalyptic times—have been seen in the past few days with a mysterious, elegant female draped over their arms. It has been the same girl each time, who bears a resemblance to the so-called “Zero” first seen on October 31st.

December 24-31, Year Unknown, Post Apocalypse

Beginning on Christmas Eve and continuing until the passing of the year, the most powerful men in Eether City have begun to fall. A clear correlation has now been drawn between the female and the deaths she is rumored to have been involved in; her blatant appearance with her victims at this point has proven her to be unabashed at her doings, as if she has challenged the S.S. to apprehend her. After these reports, witness sightings have faded into mere rumors once more. Once noticed for her deeds she has sunken back into anonymity and ambiguity, like a cat that leaves someone it has once been affectionate with simply because she has grown bored or has found a new toy to play with.

Eye-Witness Accounts

One witness claimed to have glimpsed the cat wandering around in the graveyard after dark. The abnormally large black cat in question appeared to have been lounging on the tombstones of the recently dead, as presumed in earlier reports. Note: The cat seemed to have been making soft noises. When pressed, the witness stated that it seemed to be a satisfied growl, hiss, or purr.
Another civilian professed to have seen such a female with unique hair of white tinted with silver-grey hues, accompanying several men into the alleyways behind bars. She was laughing softly and appeared to be having fun. While the entire group appeared to be intoxicated on liquor and amusements, the witness swears that the girl had an expression on her face not unlike a predator that had caught unsuspecting prey.
The following is an eye-witness account of the scene of a murder supposed to be committed by subject Zero:
The recording begins with hazy white noise, filled soon with a hesitant whisper.

“Blood…there was blood everywhere. His secretary hadn’t even noticed that anything was wrong! She’d let me into his office like any other day, a-as if he would be sitting there, waiting for me as he always was during our three o’clock meetings. I go into his office and have to stop dead. The room is undisturbed, but—but there he is! Just…sitting there at his desk. Nothing seems to be wrong…but he’s not moving. He’s not breathing. He’s just…there. His jaw is slack, blood dribbling out of the corner of his lips, and the faint smell of copper wiring hangs about the room like a poison. I know, right away, that he’s dead. There’s no way he could be alive.
A-As I stand there, ready to call the cops, there’s a mew, and something fuzzy brushes against my leg. I start, and stare down at my feet, where a large black cat is rubbing against me. It saunters out of the hallway, as if it had every right to be in this building. That cat…it’s not a real cat, whatever it is! Wh-whatever it is, it killed him. I know it. It’s probably that girl they all talk about—Zero! She’s, she’s some sort of assassin, man!”
Hysterical, frightened laughter, mixed in with crying, ends the tape abruptly, and a mechanical voice follows.
“The witness was later admitted to St. Austeir’s Insane Asylum, where he passed away from severe mental psychosis. Rumors speculate about a black cat wandering in and out of his room during his last days, but are unconfirmed results of hysteria following the patient’s dying words regarding said feline.”

Unofficial S.S. Report

Officer: Dante Lock
Date: October ,18, 2270
Summary Title: Zero Encounter

There is a beep as the recording begins.

“Well, when I met her, I landed beside her—in a very cool fashion if I do say so myse—"
"Officer Lock, please keep your recount accurate and formal; this will be used as a briefing for later missions"
"Uggh fine as you wish. I don’t quite know what to make of this female. She carries herself and behaves like a cat, and clearly has no lack of intelligence, but she refused anything to do with the S.S. She neither declared herself with the S.S. or against them, but refused any and all offers to work with us on the basis that she “didn’t feel like it.”
I encountered her in the western slums of Eether City; the daft girl was sitting out in the midst of a thunderstorm, simply staring at the sky. I nearly passed her by before she made some comment about the S.S. being selectively blind. Keeping my calm, I turned and came face to face with her—suspect Zero, the damned girl associated with so many recent deaths. She flashed me an inane grin and repeated herself:
“Selectively blind, aren’t we? You only see what you want to see, when you want to see it.”
Good-naturedly, I kept my calm and turned to her with a formal introduction. As much trouble as she had caused, she’d also aided us more than would ever be publically admitted. I exchanged a few words with her over the brief passage of a few minutes, asking if she should ever consider joining the S.S and putting her talents to better use. She shook her head and stood to her feet when I spoke, giggling like a child.
“I thought you were a police force, not an adoption agency for strays,” she said, oddly enough, followed by, “But, no.”
When I asked her why, restraining the urge to lash out at her, lest she change her mind, she replied, as reported before, “I don’t feel like it.” Without a chance for another reply, she had turned and skipped away from me. Irritated by her inane behavior, I left things be.
Another beep, and the recording ends.

© 2010 Zéro, Paranoyia: World In Flames. Inspired by the template created for use by Lost Generations. All rights and ideas to their original creators.

Last edited by Zéro on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing a typo >_>)
Zéro
Zéro
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue115/115Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Stamina:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue47/47Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (47/47)
Mana:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue38/38Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (38/38)

Back to top Go down

Balakirev, Catharine Empty Re: Balakirev, Catharine

Post by Geoniesis Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:23 pm

Accepted and by far the best App ive read here by far i look forword to seeing how your character shapes the world of PARANOYIA!!! DUN DUN DUN DUHHHH!!!
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue100/100Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue200/200Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue200/200Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down