paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
the transcendent, leif EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
the transcendent, leif EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
the transcendent, leif EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
the transcendent, leif EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
the transcendent, leif EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
the transcendent, leif EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
the transcendent, leif EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
the transcendent, leif EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
the transcendent, leif EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
the transcendent, leif Os48p2

the transcendent, leif

2 posters

Go down

the transcendent, leif Empty the transcendent, leif

Post by leif Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:59 am

Spoiler:
♦Leif the Transcendent♦
"People do crazy things when faced with not there own death but that of a loved one."

‡The Basics‡
~May the Gods have mercy on your life~

_♦_ First Name: leif
_♦_ Middle Name: the
_♦_ Surname: transcendent
_♦_ Gender: genderless, but is a masculine hunk of wood
_♦_ Age: {to other briarvexs he looks 500, other races cant tell his age without cutting him in half} {he's two thousand years old. }
_♦_ Race: briarvex
_♦_ Sexual Orientation: Asexual

‡The Entrance‡
~ I stopped fighting my inner demons...were on the same side now~

_♦_ Hair: atop his head is a few small wooden spikes, although he can alter some of these minor features. (usually done with hedge clippers)
_♦_ Eyes: two pale green glowing pupil-less eyes.
_♦_ Skin: his body is made up of what looks like segmented pieces of wooden armor, with his hands ending in sharp claws, hardened from years of tearing apart those who would defile his forest.
_♦_ Height: 8'4ft.
_♦_ Weight: 181 kg's
_♦_ Usual Style of Clothing: he doesn't wear clothes
_♦_ Other: his shoulders extend above his head, with wooden spikes lining key parts of his body. his appearance is intimidating to non-tree people, but his cruel features are more common among his own sect of briarvexs

‡show me what you got‡
~when life gives you lemons make grape juice then sit and laugh as the world wonders how you did it.~

_♦_ Special Ability: as a lord of the wild, (see back story) he is able to summon powerful spirits of nature. these spirits and weak without a physical vessel to occupy, however, Leif can imbue these nature spirits into wooden bodies that he can create with his element. the strength and speed of these vessels along with the spirits placed in them is based on his intelligence and will power. there is a limit to his ability though, being that he cannot have more than three active spirits at a time. these spirits only rely on his magic essence(mana) when they are created, past that, the source of energy from which they operate is dependent on what type of action they are taking, as they are connected to Leif's life force, and are not simply manifestations of his element. in short, if these spirits attack physically, it drains Leif's stamina, not mana. and in some rare occasions, these creatures can draw power from Leif's very life force.
_♦_ Weapon: Leif's weapon, aside from himself, is a bag of endless rock-like pieces of wood. they weigh 2.7 kilos each, though some may reach 4 kilos, if Leif wants them to
_♦_ Element Affiliation: nature

‡persona‡
~if it moves kill it...if it moves still you want it on your side.~

_♦_ Personality: Leif is approachable and wise, but he has little patience with the impatient. alone, he often stands in one place for extended periods of time, willing nature around him to grow. with larger groups, he often takes a backseat, remaining quiet until he feels he has something important to say.
_♦_ Likes:
  • bunnies, especially in jerky form
  • nature, he's a bit of a tree hugger
  • watching "oh, hai" moments

_♦_ Dislikes:
  • chainsaws
  • fire
  • lack of water

_♦_ Bad Habits: he takes a while to react, and is slow to respond in conversation

‡Chronology‡
~if your death is painless and it doesn't hurt me then it hurts no one so whats the harm.~

_♦_ Date of Birth: about two weeks after the creation of his realm
_♦_ Parentage: birch and maple
_♦_ Siblings: a rosebush somewhere
_♦_ History: his story starts at the beginning of his realm's time, when there was much more life energy than there were living things. to compensate, some living things were imbued with massive amounts of life force, giving turtles jaguar like teeth, jaguars, turtle like backs, monkeys and trees sentience. him and three other trees soon realized that the sentient monkeys were starting to destroy their forests. not knowing much about mammals, or the way they acted, they created a half human half goat creature to consult by combining some of their life force. this creature now part goat, part man, and because of the tree life force in it, was a one of a kind creature, with domain over all natural things, like plants, and over wild things, like animals. being made of all four of the briarvex's life force, this creature had even greater nature control than they did. together they could keep this thing under control, but one summer, three of the four trees felt a massive disturbance in the nature equivalent of the force. they soon met, and found that one of them was missing. knowing only one creature could cause the death of a briarvex, they hunted down the goatman, who was now calling himself by pan. upon his discovery, they quickly engaged him in combat, but he had absorbed the life of the brairvex he had killed, and was now too much for the three of them alone to handle. one of the briarvexs had an idea, to send one of the three away, until he could master nature well enough to defeat pan. they had only recently discovered holes in the fabric of space leading to a barren wasteland, but they hoped that if he could return nature to that wasteland, he might be able to use it's power to defeat pan, and bring back the other three briarvexs. quickly, he escaped to this new world, desolate and empty, and started returning it to life, in hopes that it may one day be lush enough to defeat pan.
leif
leif
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
the transcendent, leif Left_bar_bleue115/115the transcendent, leif Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Stamina:
the transcendent, leif Left_bar_bleue46/46the transcendent, leif Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Mana:
the transcendent, leif Left_bar_bleue54/54the transcendent, leif Empty_bar_bleue  (54/54)

Back to top Go down

the transcendent, leif Empty Re: the transcendent, leif

Post by Geoniesis Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Accepted Welcome to the world of PARANOYIA!!!!!!
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
the transcendent, leif Left_bar_bleue100/100the transcendent, leif Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
the transcendent, leif Left_bar_bleue200/200the transcendent, leif Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
the transcendent, leif Left_bar_bleue200/200the transcendent, leif Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down