paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Asmodeus, The Fallen EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Asmodeus, The Fallen EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Asmodeus, The Fallen EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Asmodeus, The Fallen EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Asmodeus, The Fallen EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Asmodeus, The Fallen EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Asmodeus, The Fallen EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Asmodeus, The Fallen EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Asmodeus, The Fallen EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Asmodeus, The Fallen Os48p2

Asmodeus, The Fallen

Go down

Asmodeus, The Fallen Empty Asmodeus, The Fallen

Post by Archaea Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Spoiler:

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our personal Hell.”

rStandard Procedurer
“He is being very careful who he lends his name to; he won't be associated with just anybody.”
* First Name:Asmodeus
* Middle Name:unknown
* Surname:Unknown
* Aliases:Lust
* Race: Devil
* Sexual Orientation: All of them

rThe Uniformr
“If it requires a uniform, it's a useless endeavor.”
* Hair: A white blond almost and it drops far below his waistline straight flowing
* Eyes:Blue
* Skin: Often changes
* Height:Six feet nine inches
* Weight:250 pounds
* Usual Style of Clothing: often nude or barley wearing anything at all
* Other: long fingernails about three inches long and they seem almost translucent

rCombat Assessmentr
“It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.”
* Special Ability: I call it Affliction, At his choice he can flood the air with a Smell that does a great many things, involving ones stats, thus making him the perfect buff and debuff support
* Weapon: I call it Symphony its a short sword gladus style, with a ball hit and cracks in the blade but what does this mean? well she is not a normal blade, she can stretch to about 5 meters long and break up into 16 individual parts that can be used to the wielder's will
* Element: water (ice is in water)

rTemperamentr
“Temperament lies behind mood; behind will, lies the fate of character. Then behind both, the influence of family the tyranny of culture; and finally the power of climate and environment; and we are free, only to the extent we rise above these.”
* Personality: Overly flirtatious with all around him, he is also vain , and charismatic but how Vain is he? he would compare his beauty for a star for it is dim in comparably to him. How much of a flirt? well to make you understand he once tried to court the moon and he was successful mind you the moon goddess was a virgin known for that. Other than that he is slow to see what the fuss is about or he would just ignore it even if it includes him in some way. So he is Vain, Lazy and flirtatious that only his good half, he is also very cruel leader, sadistic person as well and things as every endeavor is a sexual one, because it can be tied to one.
    Corruption
    Decadence
* Dislikes:
    Chaste people
    Moderation
* Bad Habits: Gratuitous Nudity
* Fears: As a devil he has one fear and that is fear and he fears it rightfully so.

rBackground Checkr
“I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.”
* Date of Birth: Unknown
* Relations: God was his creator
* History: He was created at the same time as all the other angles but he was never this lewd nor was he that vain, at the beginning he was an angel a helper of the lord and follower of the light but as time progressed he like his brother and sisters around him wanted more craved it, spurned by the Words of Lucifer the group attack heaven in an attempt to control it for themselves, yes they lost that battle oh did they lose and was cast down into hell where they reigned for a great time and became more wicked with each passing moment, more powerful as well.

Time in hell was a time for time because nothing happened so the weak became strong by fighting each other the weak died the strong gain rank Asmodeus was no exception, he had to fight as well. And he was powerful with each graceful move to the next he was seated as one of the princes of hell Or a king of hell each with there own sin to indulge in.

Some say that he may have had a hand the destruction of this world, and that few may be wrong, he didn't have to do anything but he took the glory nevertheless, and as the smoke cleared and ruin fell he felt it was time to leave his Ice hole for a more earthy environment, and this is how he came to be in this world without any of his legions of demons and a fraction of his power.

© 2010 Zéro, Paranoyia: World In Flames. Inspired by the template created for us by Lost Generations. All rights and ideas to their original creators.
Archaea
Archaea
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Asmodeus, The Fallen Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Asmodeus, The Fallen Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Stamina:
Asmodeus, The Fallen Left_bar_bleue1000/100Asmodeus, The Fallen Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Mana:
Asmodeus, The Fallen Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Asmodeus, The Fallen Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down