paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
asch the were dragon EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
asch the were dragon EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
asch the were dragon EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
asch the were dragon EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
asch the were dragon EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
asch the were dragon EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
asch the were dragon EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
asch the were dragon EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
asch the were dragon EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
asch the were dragon Os48p2

asch the were dragon

2 posters

Go down

asch the were dragon Empty asch the were dragon

Post by Archaea Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:39 pm

human and dragon form:
Spoiler:

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our personal Hell.”

rStandard Procedurer
“He is being very careful who he lends his name to; he won't be associated with just anybody.”
* First Name: asch
* Middle Name: none
* Surname:mizuki
* Aliases:sepret of the waterfall
* Race: were dragon
* Sexual Orientation: straight

rThe Uniformr
“If it requires a uniform, it's a useless endeavor.”
* Hair: natural blue
* Eyes: the same color as the ocean
* Skin: white
* Height:6 foot 2 inches
* Weight: 149 lbs
* Usual Style of Clothing: blue shirt black jeans and a geml necklace made from a rare stone undernieth the waterfall.
* Other: has a tattoo of fish on his back and scars all over his arms.

rCombat Assessmentr
“It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.”
* Special Ability: meta aqua:asch's uinqce skill that earned him his title he can control water at will. he can create weapons out of water and heal with it .
* Weapon: kelvin and brome: twin sword that are both create from stone and steel. Kelvin can create a small shield of ice and brome can send out a whip of water .
* Element: water

rTemperamentr
“Temperament lies behind mood; behind will, lies the fate of character. Then behind both, the influence of family the tyranny of culture; and finally the power of climate and environment; and we are free, only to the extent we rise above these.”
* Personality: when my character is alone he tends to stare at the sky . When hes with friends he tends to smiles and relax. when Hes fighting he acts like an animal and tends to have trouble telling friend from foe.
    fish
    the moon
* Dislikes:
    fire
    the cold
    the sun
* Bad Habits: fighting
* Fears: being hunted

rBackground Checkr
“I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.”
* Date of Birth: forgotten
* Relations: a few friends
* History: my names is asch mizuki I was born and raised near the waterfall.I was a small fish when I was growing up only lately have I be able to take a human form I was given kelvin and brome to proctect my self and others from harm at sea , my family gave me the name serpent of the waterfall as I reached the age of eightteen and was granted a human form by the God of water!

© 2010 Zéro, Paranoyia: World In Flames. Inspired by the template created for us by Lost Generations. All rights and ideas to their original creators.
Archaea
Archaea
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
asch the were dragon Left_bar_bleue2000/2000asch the were dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Stamina:
asch the were dragon Left_bar_bleue1000/100asch the were dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Mana:
asch the were dragon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000asch the were dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

asch the were dragon Empty Re: asch the were dragon

Post by Archaea Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Accepted, and welcome..........to the world of PARANOYIA! please take a pamphlet located to the right of the exit.
Archaea
Archaea
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
asch the were dragon Left_bar_bleue2000/2000asch the were dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Stamina:
asch the were dragon Left_bar_bleue1000/100asch the were dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Mana:
asch the were dragon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000asch the were dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by asch the bloody Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm

XD this is gonna be fun

asch the bloody
level1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down