paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Hajime, Nobuyuki EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Hajime, Nobuyuki EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Hajime, Nobuyuki EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Hajime, Nobuyuki EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Hajime, Nobuyuki EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Hajime, Nobuyuki EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Hajime, Nobuyuki EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Hajime, Nobuyuki EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Hajime, Nobuyuki EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Hajime, Nobuyuki Os48p2

Hajime, Nobuyuki

2 posters

Go down

Hajime, Nobuyuki Empty Hajime, Nobuyuki

Post by HajimeNobuyuki26 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:02 am

Hajime, Nobuyuki 1175794148.bo-gilliam_hi__3_

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our personal Hell.”

rStandard Procedurer
“He is being very careful who he lends his name to; he won't be associated with just anybody.”
* First Name: Hajime
* Middle Name:
* Surname: Nobuyuki
* Aliases: wolfy
* Race: were-beast
* Sexual Orientation: homosexual

rThe Uniformr
“If it requires a uniform, it's a useless endeavor.”
* Hair: blue
* Eyes: blue
* Skin: blue fur, lighter blue fur near his muzzle and other parts of his body.
* Height: 6'1
* Weight: 190
* Usual Style of Clothing: he usual wear a tank shirt that is blue with blue jeans. He wears a a white hat with a blue paw print on it and a blue colloar with a white bone tag.
* Other: This is tattoo is sign of that he is werewolf and of his curse as one too, a large daignol scar down his back, and a guitar.

rCombat Assessmentr
“It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.”
* Special Ability: Strong Impact - Hajime can increase the strength of his punches of kicks. A single punch can break a bolder or even put a hole in a tree. he can only use his special ability when he charges his body with his own energy.
* Weapon: Azure blues - Twin customized pistols that were smithed for Hajime. A famous gunsmith made it for him back in his old mercenary days. he been using them for every mission and always keeps them close to him.
* Element: fire

rTemperamentr
“Temperament lies behind mood; behind will, lies the fate of character. Then behind both, the influence of family the tyranny of culture; and finally the power of climate and environment; and we are free, only to the extent we rise above these.”
* Personality: He is great person to be around, he determined at every goal that he sets for himself, and he is not afraid to tell what he has on his mind. within a crowd of strangers he'll be random and act cool to impress them. around people that he knows, he is foolish but protects them no matter what.
    nights of the full moon
    people that are social
* Dislikes:
    losing his friends
    people that never shut up
    when people get hurt in front of him

* Bad Habits: playing his guitar and play around too much.
* Fears: losing evrything and everyone precious to him.

rBackground Checkr
“I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.”
* Date of Birth: April 11th
* Relations: Yuki() and Yuri(friend)
* History: Hajime lived a life of peace and tranquil with his mother, his father, and his sister yuki. A few years later when hajime was 10 years old, his father left to fight in a civil war. A few months later, a messager came to their town to tell his mother about her husband's death. This caused their family to fall apart. His mother soon showed signs that she was ill but she didn't let it get to her and took care of Hajime and Yuki. One day when Hajime and Yuki came home, they found their mother on the ground passed with blood on her palm of her hand. They took her to a doctor but to only find that it was too late to save thier mother. Hajime and to wander place to place with Yuki. They were both seperated during an attack on the town they were in.

Hajime at age 15 join a group of mercenaries that help village from bandits. Hajime was tricked by a witch during his travels and was transformed by her into a werewolf. she branded him with a tattoo on his arm to show his curse. he soon learned that could never become a human again but learned to like his new form. he left mercenary life when he was 20 years and learned how to play the guitar. he then joined a group know as "Twilight Fang". The leader of twilight fang, Yuri toru, were best buds. while him and yuri were searching abandoned village. Hajime stepped on a teleporation that suddenly reacted to him. he was transported to this world.

© 2010 Zéro, Paranoyia: World In Flames. Inspired by the template created for us by Lost Generations. All rights and ideas to their original creators.

HajimeNobuyuki26
level1

Back to top Go down

Hajime, Nobuyuki Empty Re: Hajime, Nobuyuki

Post by Geoniesis Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm

ACCEPTED WELCOME TO PARANOYIA...please leave your shoes at the door
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Hajime, Nobuyuki Left_bar_bleue100/100Hajime, Nobuyuki Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Hajime, Nobuyuki Left_bar_bleue200/200Hajime, Nobuyuki Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Hajime, Nobuyuki Left_bar_bleue200/200Hajime, Nobuyuki Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum