paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Sahn bighorn EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Sahn bighorn EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Sahn bighorn EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Sahn bighorn EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Sahn bighorn EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Sahn bighorn EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Sahn bighorn EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Sahn bighorn EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Sahn bighorn EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Sahn bighorn Os48p2

Sahn bighorn

2 posters

Go down

Sahn bighorn Empty Sahn bighorn

Post by Sahn Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:23 pm

[Insert a picture of your character here, don't stretch the page]
♦[Sahn Bighorn]♦
"People do crazy things when faced with not there own death but that of a loved one."

‡The Basics‡
~May the Gods have mercy on your life~

_♦_ First Name: Sahn
_♦_ Middle Name:
_♦_ Surname: BigHorn
_♦_ Gender: Male
_♦_ Age: 28 {36}
_♦_ Race: Brute Beast (Minotaur)
_♦_ Sexual Orientation: hetreosexual

‡The Entrance‡
~ I stopped fighting my inner demons...were on the same side now~

_♦_ Hair: Grey hair which covers his entire body
_♦_ Eyes:Blood red eyes
_♦_ Skin: it is a dark grey and covered in battle scars it is hard to tell from all the hair
_♦_ Height: 8'10"
_♦_ Weight: 340 kg
_♦_ Usual Style of Clothing: a sort of tribal Indian garb
_♦_ Other: BIG F****** HORNS ON HIS HEAD

‡show me what you got‡
~when life gives you lemons make grape juice then sit and laugh as the world wonders how you did it.~

_♦_ Special Ability: As a minotaur who has been adventuring for a majority of his life, Sahn has developed a set of super senses for means of tracking down potential enemies. These super heightened senses are controllable so he is not deafened if someone were to sneeze. As such he can see up to a mile away, can hear a twig snap from about 100ft away and can distinctly tell 2 people part from their smells, even if masked.
_♦_ Weapon: a set of maces that have been passed down through his village for generations. These maces are called Fatick (strength) and Harth (honor) and have been magically enchanted to combine his brute strength with his element, allowing him to inflict mass amounts of damage with his element.
_♦_ Element Affiliation: Earth

‡persona‡
~if it moves kill it...if it moves still you want it on your side.~

_♦_ Personality: Sahn was always the leader, he was just born to lead. He always assumes the role of the leader and is very stubborn about not getting his way. when he is alone he likes the tranquility of his surroundings, whatever they may be.
_♦_ Likes:
  • Being in charge
  • Adventuring
  • When alone peace and quiet
  • a really strong ale

_♦_ Dislikes:
  • people who argue with him
  • cowards
  • someone disturbing his quiet time

_♦_ Bad Habits: Sahn has a tendency to overreact and is very hard to convince, which has gotten him into trouble on more than one occasion.

‡Chronology‡
~if your death is painless and it doesn't hurt me then it hurts no one so whats the harm.~

_♦_ Date of Birth: May 12 5063 e.d
_♦_ Parentage: Arau (mother) and Taruth (Father)
_♦_ Siblings: one younger brother who he hasn't seen in 15 years
_♦_ History: When Sahn was born he had already developed little horn stubs, which was unheard of for a new born minotaur. When Sahn was a child he always loved the thrill of adventure. He and his friends would all get together and listen to the exciting tales of the elders from their adventuring days. When he was old enough to do the trails of manhood, Sahn was pitted against the elements alone with his friends and other minotaurs of his village. while all the other minotaurs were either confused, fumbling or scared Sahn rose to the challenege, directing all the minotaurs in the ways of survival. After the trails were over the elders, who had been watching the whole time, granted him the maces of his village for his leadership skills. Shortly after he asked his friends if they wanted to explore the planes with him, all of them refused. So he went on alone. he came upon a human village during his travels and came upon an inn where he discovered an amazing drink. While in the bar he met up with 2 humans, a halfling and an elf who all shared his excitement for exploring the planes. After years of adventuring together they were hired to take down a Lich sorcerer. A few more years of tracking and fighting hoards of undead monsters and they finally came face to face with the Lich. After a long climatic fight they finally had him cornered and just as Sahn was due to deliver the final strike, the Lich cast a spell sending him to this barren wastelands. Not knowing what happened to his companions, he desperately tries to find a way home, his companions and finish his duty.
Sahn
Sahn
level 2

Stat sheet
Health:
Sahn bighorn Left_bar_bleue130/130Sahn bighorn Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Stamina:
Sahn bighorn Left_bar_bleue65/65Sahn bighorn Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
Mana:
Sahn bighorn Left_bar_bleue60/60Sahn bighorn Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Back to top Go down

Sahn bighorn Empty Re: Sahn bighorn

Post by Geoniesis Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Accepted though channeling your strength in to your element will be a Technique.
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Sahn bighorn Left_bar_bleue100/100Sahn bighorn Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Sahn bighorn Left_bar_bleue200/200Sahn bighorn Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Sahn bighorn Left_bar_bleue200/200Sahn bighorn Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down