paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Gang System EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Gang System EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Gang System EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Gang System EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Gang System EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Gang System EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Gang System EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Gang System EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Gang System EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Gang System Os48p2

Gang System

Go down

Gang System Empty Gang System

Post by Geoniesis Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 pm

During this time there is no true power running North American Paranoyia. Since the position is up for grabs, there will be gangs popping up "campaigning" for the position—”campaigning” meaning fighting their way to military supreme ruler.

The gangs will be player operated, meaning that they will consist of the members of the site. It is up to you which gang you join, or if you make a gang. If a gang leader (usually the creator) doesn’t want you in their gang, then you aren’t a member of that gang. Gang leaders have as much control over the gang as the gang gives them. The gang members are completely able to over throw the gang leader through combat if they wish. If a gang leader doesn’t agree to fight, then they forfeit the fight and give up all rights to the gang (challenger becomes leader). When a gang holds a certain topic for a week, that topic gives them an amount of money for holding it. The amount of money received from the topic is determined by the topic. All money gained from held topics “income” is given to the leaders, who will PM an admin how he/she wants the money distributed among the members. If they are cocky enough to think they can keep it all to themselves and not pay their members, then by all means, I want to see them fight off an entire gang of pissed off employees XD.

All gangs will adhere to these “rules”, though they are more like loose guide lines. The Top Three strongest gangs (decision on which gang is the strongest is made at admin discretion) will be given the title of Big Three and will be given a “bonus” (We will not release what it will be, since it is subject to change each time). Every three months, the Admins will name the Big Three of that period, and they will be given this bonus. We will post here when the 3 month periods will start.

The only gang that doesn't follow these guidelines is the P.A.T.I.O's S.S. They will be described in the gang section where you can post your application for a gang. If you wish to join a gang, you must talk to a member in the gang who is allowed to bring you into the gang (though if the leader disagrees then you’re not in, as stated above they have all the power…and teh moneyz)

WE DO NOT PROMOTE GANGS IN REAL LIFE THIS IS FOR RP PURPOSE ONLY

Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Gang System Left_bar_bleue100/100Gang System Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Gang System Left_bar_bleue200/200Gang System Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Gang System Empty Re: Gang System

Post by Geoniesis Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Starter package: when a gang acheives its tenth member they can gain a starter package. This is a small set of 4-5 items that will be given to all begining gang members. These items can be chosen from a list which will be posted here. the onlgang that starts off with a starter package the S.S.
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Gang System Left_bar_bleue100/100Gang System Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Mana:

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down