paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Darkshadow, Sturm EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Darkshadow, Sturm EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Darkshadow, Sturm EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Darkshadow, Sturm EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Darkshadow, Sturm EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Darkshadow, Sturm EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Darkshadow, Sturm EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Darkshadow, Sturm EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Darkshadow, Sturm EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Darkshadow, Sturm Os48p2

Darkshadow, Sturm

Go down

Darkshadow, Sturm Empty Darkshadow, Sturm

Post by Talos Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:41 am

Darkshadow, Sturm 439583-anderson_in_flight_super

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our personal Hell.”

rStandard Procedurer
“He is being very careful who he lends his name to; he won't be associated with just anybody.”
* First Name: Sturm
* Middle Name: --
* Surname: Darkshadow
* Aliases: Knight of the Rose, Knight of the Old Order
* Race: Archon
* Sexual Orientation: Straight

rThe Uniformr
“If it requires a uniform, it's a useless endeavor.”
* Hair: Blonde, short, and spikey!
* Eyes: His iris' are Hourglasses instead of black dots and the rest of his eyes resemble Outer Space with twinkling stars in them and everything.
* Skin: Slightly tan, multiple battle scars on his body.
* Height: 6'5"
* Weight: 200lbs
* Usual Style of Clothing: Leather trench coats in the style of a catholic priest, big and heavy boots, crosses, his glasses and (occasionally) a suit of red-lined and engraved silver plate armor.
* Other: On his right shoulder is a tattoo of a dark red rose coiling around a sword.

rCombat Assessmentr
“It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.”
* Special Ability: Multi-Sense Illusions: Sturm is able to ensnare the senses of his opponent and create Illusions that not only trick the eyes of a being- but also the other 4 senses as well. Against a Mech opponent, Sturm uses his Element to achieve the same results with electrical impulses through the Mech's core.
* Weapon: "Guillotine"- A pair of gauntlet that each have a saw blade launcher on the forearm that fires 2 blades at the same time- for a total of 4 blades. These blades, after missing (or hitting!) the target, will return to the gauntlets by an Electro-Magnet in each of the gloves that is controlled via manipulation of Sturm's Element.
* Element: Electricity (Lightning)

rTemperamentr
“Temperament lies behind mood; behind will, lies the fate of character. Then behind both, the influence of family the tyranny of culture; and finally the power of climate and environment; and we are free, only to the extent we rise above these.”
* Personality:
"A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

These are the words that Sturm was brought up to know, and to live by. Always a knight, he finds it hard to relax at times- preferring an active life of wronging the rights of the world over leading a humble and happy life for himself. He won't fight women unless there is no other option- even in a friendly spar. Although he is a pacifist when it comes to someone enticing a fight from him by something like mockery, Sturm is a vicious fighter when confronted by forces that he views as evil. He loves to make people smile if he can and has a soft spot for children, never hesitating to make a fool of himself for their enjoyment.
    Irony
    Death Metal
* Dislikes:
    Fighting Women
    Fighting for no reason
    Selfish behavior.
* Bad Habits: Jumping in head first without asking questions.
* Fears: Harming the innocent.

rBackground Checkr
“I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.”
* Date of Birth: November 13th
* Relations: Katiara- Mother, Ranulf- Father
* History:
{I prefer to tell my character's history through RP. That way no one can try and metagame from my Application. Also, it adds a bit of mystery to who my characters are. Is that alright?}

© 2010 Zéro, Paranoyia: World In Flames. Inspired by the template created for us by Lost Generations. All rights and ideas to their original creators.
Talos
Talos
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Darkshadow, Sturm Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Darkshadow, Sturm Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Stamina:
Darkshadow, Sturm Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Darkshadow, Sturm Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

Back to top Go down