paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
The God of Matter Geoniesis EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
The God of Matter Geoniesis EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
The God of Matter Geoniesis EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
The God of Matter Geoniesis EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
The God of Matter Geoniesis EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
The God of Matter Geoniesis EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
The God of Matter Geoniesis EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
The God of Matter Geoniesis EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
The God of Matter Geoniesis EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
The God of Matter Geoniesis Os48p2

The God of Matter Geoniesis

Go down

The God of Matter Geoniesis Empty The God of Matter Geoniesis

Post by Geoniesis Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:58 am

The God of Matter Geoniesis Geo

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our personal Hell.”

rStandard Procedurer
“He is being very careful who he lends his name to; he won't be associated with just anybody.”
* First Name: Mortal: jidou-tentei, God: Geoniesis
* Middle Name: -
* Surname:-
* Aliases: mortal form: ji-ten God, form:The Lord of Matter, God of Greed, dumb-@$$ (by some of the other gods)
* Race: God, mortal form = vampire
* Sexual Orientation: whatever direction the wind blows

rThe Uniformr
“If it requires a uniform, it's a useless endeavor.”
* Hair:mortal form: black
* Eyes:mortal form: blood red
* Skin: Mortal form: pale
* Height:mortal form: 4 feet even
* Weight: mortal form: 65 pounds
* Usual Style of Clothing: black trench coat and baggy black pants with red trim.
* Other:

rCombat Assessmentr
“It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.”
* Special Ability: Geos true power has not been noted though he only truely interacts with mortals in his mortal form. in this form ji-ten is capable of some terrifying things. His ability starts by creating a 50 foot circle around himself. in this cricel his abillity will work. whatever matter is inside that circle is completely under his control. He can only control living matter if it allows him to do so. This 50 foot circle streatchs to nearly limitless hights with no know altitude limit.
* Weapon: ji-ten's weapon is a pair of castonnets on a long thin chain. the chain seems like a thin wire unless one used a micro-scope to look at it. the chain will grow useing his ability. The tricky thing about geos castonetts is that they have a blue side and a green side when being used. if the blue side hits someone it will deal damage to there mana if the green side hits them it will deal damage to there stamina.
* Element: none (ji-ten dose not use any elements in mortal form)

rTemperamentr
“Temperament lies behind mood; behind will, lies the fate of character. Then behind both, the influence of family the tyranny of culture; and finally the power of climate and environment; and we are free, only to the extent we rise above these.”
* Personality: Geo/ji-ten has a very child like personality. He is very greedy and tends to act like hes 5 and often speeks like it too unless he is in combat. He wont stand up for anyone unless it suits him or they offer him candy.
    collorful lights
    long walks on the beach
* Dislikes:
    soggy bread
    ash ketchum
    black jellybeans
* Bad Habits: {Put it here}
* Fears: HE FEARS NOTHING.......except an angery zero with CBmod powers.

rBackground Checkr
“I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.”
* Date of Birth: he's a god
* Relations: ...hes a god
* History: HE.IS.A.GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

© 2010 Zéro, Paranoyia: World In Flames. Inspired by the template created for us by Lost Generations. All rights and ideas to their original creators.
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
The God of Matter Geoniesis Left_bar_bleue100/100The God of Matter Geoniesis Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
The God of Matter Geoniesis Left_bar_bleue200/200The God of Matter Geoniesis Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The God of Matter Geoniesis Left_bar_bleue200/200The God of Matter Geoniesis Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down