paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Train Station EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Train Station EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Train Station EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Train Station EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Train Station EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Train Station EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Train Station EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Train Station EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Train Station EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Train Station Os48p2

Train Station

Go down

Train Station Empty Train Station

Post by Geoniesis Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:32 pm

"Haunted" Train Station

Towards the beginning of the war which all but ended the known world, train stations and other forms of municipal transit were shut down for public safety. However, P.A.T.I.O’s connection with the control panels of a modified bullet train (the only one of its kind and made so as a test to eliminate human error) posed a problem when the radiation began to take effect. As P.A.T.I.O’s core system was corrupted, so were the controls of the train. It began to run at an unusually fast pace, unable to be stopped or halted for any reason—to this day, it still makes its rounds on the tracks which wind above and below the city, and has been deemed as a “haunted monument” for its unusual behavior.
All docking stations for the train were set underground, in narrow, cramped quarters. Here, its main station, was its widest point, with high overarching ceilings and a low platform for waiting passengers. Due to the danger lurking about this murky abandoned station, the grimy stones are left untouched by vandals and ravaged only by time. Fights are common on the tracks, but only among the daring, for there is trouble here…

TIME LIMITED SPARS
Every half an hour [about every ten posts], the “Haunted” Bullet Train will rush through the station, flinging combatants against the walls, if not completely running them over. For this reason, both combatants—for there are only two, due to limited space—have a limited time [five posts each] to settle their disputes before the train puts an end to it for them. At the end of the time limit, combatants are forced to stop fighting, as the force of the train will knock out or kill combatants remaining in the area. In the form of “winning” or “losing,” both combatants technically “lose” to the train if there is no clear winner, but the one who has the least amount of HP by the end is said to have ultimately “lost” the battle. Injuries gained from the train require a two day resting period before combatants can return to this area. Blue Blood

SUMMARY

• Due to limited space, there may only be 2 combatants per spar, and 1 spar at a time in this area.
  • The spar may last no longer than 10 posts; that is, 5 post per combatant .
  • At the end of the 10 posts, both combatants are either knocked out or killed [if the user chooses to die] and the spar is ended.
  • The user with the least amount of HP at the end of the 10 posts, if they were not previously defeated, has “lost” the spar.
  • Following the end of a spar in this area, neither combatant may return for a total of 2 days
  • THE GOAL IS TO BEAT YOUR OPPONENT QUICKLY!
© Zero for the description

Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Train Station Left_bar_bleue100/100Train Station Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Train Station Left_bar_bleue200/200Train Station Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Train Station Left_bar_bleue200/200Train Station Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum