paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Lord Von King? James Wright? EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Lord Von King? James Wright? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Lord Von King? James Wright? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Lord Von King? James Wright? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Lord Von King? James Wright? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Lord Von King? James Wright? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Lord Von King? James Wright? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Lord Von King? James Wright? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Lord Von King? James Wright? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Lord Von King? James Wright? Os48p2

Lord Von King? James Wright?

2 posters

Go down

Lord Von King? James Wright? Empty Lord Von King? James Wright?

Post by ElveeKay Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:02 pm

{Insert Character Picture Here; Do NOT stretch the page}

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our personal Hell.”

rStandard Procedurer

“He is being very careful who he lends his name to; he won't be associated with just anybody.”

* First Name: James

* Middle Name: Horatio

* Surname:Wright

* Aliases:Lord Von King

* Race: Human

* Sexual Orientation: straight

rThe Uniformr

“If it requires a uniform, it's a useless endeavor.”

* Hair:his hair is quite short and dark mated sown and humble looking but when Lvk Is in control it becomes wild long blond hair

* Eyes: his eyes are a dark color bronw if you see them in the light, But Lvk's eyes are red as the sun is bright and quite stand outish

* Skin:the one thing that remains the same in both forms and olive complextion

* Height:james is five foot eight inches , LvK towers over him a six feet five inches

* Weight: 175 pounds normal, 145 pounds Lvked

* Usual Style of Clothing:he would wear normal un assuming cloths mostly robes in the shade of tan with hard leathers he looks quite modest, but on Lvk side of things , it a skin tight white leather pants, no shirt, fingerless gloves on his hands, zebra print boa around his neck, high boots and a top hat on his head, he is quite over the top

* Other: Oddly Lvk has none but James has plenty, on his body are many marking from tribes and civilizations lost to time and sand , religious sybmbols and seals, who knows what it all means but he has them.

rCombat Assessmentr

“It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.”

* Special Ability: Sound manipulation and generation, he can create and control the volume and frequency of any sound he makes but this dosen't make him immune to his own powers he has a body and it take a toll on him with each skill meant to over power his foe

* Weapon:This guitar contains the embodiment of the Lord von King, it has its own name its own power but only when it the hands of is true master, it’s an axe with six strings and a machine head housing them, it wooden handle does double as a guitar neck and has brass frets, and the blade is white, While it is in the hands of James it will tell him what to do and that he should let the Lord take over, when he finally gives in the lord will take over and us it real ability, Amp it up, it boost his control over sound even greater making it that sound he didn't create, he can control it, but the drawback is ever post he is in Lvk form he will take damage.

* Element: FEEL MY THUNDER!!!!!!!

rTemperamentr

“Temperament lies behind mood; behind will, lies the fate of character. Then behind both, the influence of family the tyranny of culture; and finally the power of climate and environment; and we are free, only to the extent we rise above these.”

* Personality: James is a guy who is at constant war with himself and he is losing, he always though himself a good guy with good morals but this other side of him just keep forcing his way into the limelight, I'm talking of course about Lord von King. James was normal guy for a long time and he wanted adventure like any normal teen, lord made sure that that was no longer his goal.. now James is a man wondering the world to survive speaking with himself and avoiding all if any conflict

he avoids people places where they might be , because he fears them and think they may trigger His wakening.

Lord Von king On the other hand is loud Over the top and welcome everyone and a wonderful sacrifice too his greatness no soul too bog nor too small he'll take them all and trophy he knows his song is grand and his body is hot you can't stop him, no you can not.

Chocolate yumm

music yumm
* Dislikes:
    Strawberries Yuk

Beef, Yuk

{Silence Yuk
* Bad Habits: he makes a lot of references to music...even in app is lyrics and song titles

* Fears:That he will lose his mind To LvK

rBackground Checkr

“I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.”

* Date of Birth: February 29th

* Relations: A mother and father , only child

* History:Hew as born in a city or a town it didn't really have much of a name but it was dismal sorry existence, it seemed the world was only one dusty color, one shade of rust and blank stare to another blank stare. That was not the life for our hero not for lord Von king, no this history does not start off with the story of James but of how Lord came to be trapped in the axe, being not of this time by far it even seems he is not of this world even but he has a story and it is about as important a watching paint dry, but you will still get it, moving on.

He wanted so much more than a simple farm boy life, maybe he wanted to hit it big in the city have his name in lights but he didn't have the Knack for it just fiddling away on an old six string that was out of tune and broken. but he played it until he could make it do things , this guitar could sing if need be, in his mind but in reality it was still just a broken old hand me down from his father and father's father. In short he gave up.

Instead of working hard he opted for the easy way, which ended quite badly for him, now how a farm boy gained access to dark arts is beyond me and I have no desire to make any if at all any sense, enjoy the rest of the story.

he gain his fame and fourtune and when he died, his soul and all of his powers became sealed in the guitar until it was found by James.

james living the life in the city good upbring meant a few things such as boredom which lead to him becoming and adventure in the vast and strange lands. He traversed the worlds and blah, Listen this is really boring I cut to the important stuff.

He came across a mountain , one of such magnitude he had never seen before , fine it was dirt hill an oddly shaped dirt hill, and he didn't discover it he sort of tripped on it. he didn't think much of it just to keep so he did, now he can't get rid of it its bound to him by some ageless curse and now he has to ROCK.

© 2010 Zéro, Paranoyia: World In Flames. Inspired by the template created for us by Lost Generations. All rights and ideas to their original creators.

ElveeKay
level1

Back to top Go down

Lord Von King? James Wright? Empty Re: Lord Von King? James Wright?

Post by Geoniesis Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Assumeing THUNDER means lightning your app is accepted. WELCOME TO PARANOYIA. PM me if your gunna be in the S.S.
Geoniesis
Geoniesis
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Lord Von King? James Wright? Left_bar_bleue100/100Lord Von King? James Wright? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
Lord Von King? James Wright? Left_bar_bleue200/200Lord Von King? James Wright? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Lord Von King? James Wright? Left_bar_bleue200/200Lord Von King? James Wright? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

https://paranoyia.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum