paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
roland waymaker EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
roland waymaker EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
roland waymaker EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
roland waymaker EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
roland waymaker EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
roland waymaker EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
roland waymaker EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
roland waymaker EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
roland waymaker EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
roland waymaker Os48p2

roland waymaker

Go down

roland waymaker Empty roland waymaker

Post by Roland Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:39 am

roland waymaker Noctis_FF_Verus_XIII_by_kamillyonsi

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our personal Hell.”

rStandard Procedurer
“He is being very careful who he lends his name to; he won't be associated with just anybody.”
* First Name: Roland
* Middle Name: -
* Surname: Waymaker
* Aliases:
* Race: Human
* Sexual Orientation: straight

rThe Uniformr
“If it requires a uniform, it's a useless endeavor.”
* Hair: Dakr and feathered
* Eyes: deep blue color changeing to red in moments of anger
* Skin: flawless pale skin
* Height: nearly 6 foot 2
* Weight: 150 pounds of condensed muscles
* Usual Style of Clothing: a dark suit in dress pants very deceiving
* Other: -

rCombat Assessmentr
“It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.”
* Special Ability: Roland has been given the gift of telekenisis. He can move tangeble objects with his mind. His range varries depending on the level and power (mana) he pust into it.
* Weapon:
Spoiler:
A Large and heavy blade which is easily swung by Roland by useing the momentum to carry it in blinding combos. the Blade is made of a high grade metal that has been tested in up to 7000 tons of force being unbreakable as well as unable to be enchated by others unless Roland wishes it.
* Element: {What Element does your character possess? Fire, Water, Nature, Rock, Wind, Lightning}

rTemperamentr
“Temperament lies behind mood; behind will, lies the fate of character. Then behind both, the influence of family the tyranny of culture; and finally the power of climate and environment; and we are free, only to the extent we rise above these.”
* Personality: Roladn tends to ask rashly, never thinking about the consiquences of his actions and the rampageing swinging of his blade. he tends to be "stupid" in his actions and live for the thrill of the kill....he also likes fluffly dogs.
    fluffy dogs
    cleaving stuff (like people) in half
* Dislikes:
    others enjoying themselves
    people who are alive
    people who arn't dead
* Bad Habits: "Accidentaly" surgicaly removing there heads from there torso's
* Fears: an army of those he killed returning to seek revenge.....thats ALOT of zombehs

rBackground Checkr
“I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.”
* Date of Birth: Dec 31
* Relations: deceased (by a large sword....VERY LARGE)
* History: Most of what you need to know about roland is in his police files. He was a pathological killer after he massicered his entire family and many others with his weapon of choice "Kira-monogoto" (translated to "everything killer"). He was trained wiht this weapon at a younge age as a way to unleash his anger problems all though this clearly backfired....BIG time. he is now a member of the S.S putting his skills to good...well kinda good use.

© 2010 Zéro, Paranoyia: World In Flames. Inspired by the template created for us by Lost Generations. All rights and ideas to their original creators.

Roland
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
roland waymaker Left_bar_bleue100/100roland waymaker Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stamina:
roland waymaker Left_bar_bleue50/50roland waymaker Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
roland waymaker Left_bar_bleue35/35roland waymaker Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum