paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Terminology  EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Terminology  EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Terminology  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Terminology  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Terminology  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Terminology  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Terminology  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Terminology  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Terminology  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Terminology  Os48p2

Terminology

Go down

Terminology  Empty Terminology

Post by Archaea Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:13 pm

this is the part of the site dedicated to explain all the different terms you may encounter.

Techniques: these are your own personalized arsenal of attacks, defends and what have you. in general moves that you character can do during fights/spars.

Mental and Physical: these are the different types of techniques that your character can use. Mental techniques are ones in which you use your mental power which is based on intelligence, will, and cunning. And inversely physical techniques are based on your physical power which is based on strength, speed, and athletics. how all the stats determine this is explained in the advanced rules section.

Actions, Posts and User Turns: during a spar/fight every player takes a turn to describe what their character is doing, what technique(s) they're using and so forth, this is a post/turn.

an action is a particular thing/technique that you're using/doing, whether its mental or physical. actions don't have to be just techniques. for example, avoiding terrain dangers takes an action.

e.g Bob, Joe and Jane are all in a spar and Joe poisons Jane, and Jane will get poison damage every user post which will happen when it becomes Joe's turn again.

forum: a forum is a page that contains links to topics, and other misc. things

topic: a topic is somewhere where one can post things, from an RP encounter and a spar, to just random thoughts (keep randum thoughts in OoC please)
Archaea
Archaea
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Terminology  Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Terminology  Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Stamina:
Terminology  Left_bar_bleue1000/100Terminology  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Mana:
Terminology  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Terminology  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum