paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Misery the archon EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Misery the archon EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Misery the archon EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Misery the archon EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Misery the archon EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Misery the archon EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Misery the archon EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Misery the archon EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Misery the archon EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Misery the archon Os48p2

Misery the archon

Go down

Misery the archon Empty Misery the archon

Post by Archaea Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Misery the archon Os-211
Spoiler:
true form(battle form)
“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our personal Hell.”

rStandard Procedurer
“He is being very careful who he lends his name to; he won't be associated with just anybody.”
* First Name:Misery
* Middle Name:-
* Surname:-
* Aliases:Pain.
* Race: Archron
* Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

rThe Uniformr
“If it requires a uniform, it's a useless endeavor.”
* Hair: His hair is in blonde and a pretty messy, but most people can not tell, for he keeps it looking nice by using a headband with the number 9 on it.(in his battle form he has red hair that is a little messy and straight, no headband on his head.
* Eyes:Red(red)
* Skin: he is Caucasian, and his skin is minorly tanned. he has a fair complexion(same)
* Height:6'0''(6'0'')
* Weight:180(180)
* Usual Style of Clothing: A sports jacket(Grey, with a black stripe on the collar) with an orange T-shirt underneath. As well he wears a Headband that is black with a big 9 on it. He has a messenger bag he always seems to have with him. (A Grey long sleeve protective 'skin'(its as durable as armor) and black pants to match. wearing a double lined belt, and a leg pouch on his right leg. As well he has a almost robotic looking armor over his left arm with three spikes shooting out at the shoulder. Wearing red fingerless gloves hi has a cloak on his back with an ancient symbol on he knows what it. Top all of this off with with nice shoes.)

* Other: Well his bag and his headband is about all..(his left arm) He changes to his battle form with one thought action at the begining of the fight

rCombat Assessmentr
“It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.”
* Special Ability: Via the domain of his afterlife. Misery can make shields at will. These shield have 'Health' Dependent on how much Mana has been put into them. Theses shields come in many Styles, weather it be a normal plain shield, Shields to protect others, or a way to trap someone inside the shield. The possibilities for the uses of the shields are limitless. however the amount he can use per level is, he can only have 1 shield per level active at a time. They can possibly be used offensively they can have different abilities to them, or used just with the shields
* Weapon: A sword made from the finest metals in all the universe, unable to break this sword was given to him to protect himself and those near him
* Element: FIRE

rTemperamentr
“Temperament lies behind mood; behind will, lies the fate of character. Then behind both, the influence of family the tyranny of culture; and finally the power of climate and environment; and we are free, only to the extent we rise above these.”
* Personality: He is a kind person to all of those who he meets, and kinder to those he really cares to protect. He always seeming to know what he is dong, or so he thinks he sometimes bull rushes into something without thinking. Alone he is reserved and contemplative, thinking about what to do and how to do it. He is fun around friends. His name having a little with his personality, for a long time, he has been a minor depressed person. trying to change.(Very serious. he will not take anyones crap who he is fighting. though he shows mercy to his attackers more often than not. If needs be he would give himself to save someone. Wanting to rid the area of those who are unjust and 'evil' if he gets into a serious fight he will not be afraid to go all out.)
    the cikirs irange and red
    knowing those close to him are safe
* Dislikes:
    having to show his 'true self'
    'evil' people
    the thought of having to go back to where he was
* Bad Habits: daydreaming
* Fears: losing everyone and everything he holds close

rBackground Checkr
“I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.”
* Date of Birth: March 21st
* Relations: none
* History: In his life before death he has been a man who would kill to survive. towards the end of his life he had realized he would kill in order for anyone he cares about to live. by the time he dies he, he knew that he would protect anyone that he considered a friend. though his troubles had just begun. Once he died he had gone to heaven which had mad him a very happy man. staying only a few days before he worried about everyone he asked for a favor from the high up. and got it. He had asked to go and protect those who need it and fight with those who are willing to protect or be protected for good, not bad. and then he was sent to training. After a few 'years'(in real time it was days) he was prepared to go out and fight anything. Not wanting to scare anyone, he convinced the leaders of the Archon to let him have a calmer seeming form until he was in a battle where he could change into his true form to fight. Now when he was sent back he was told a long time had passed and now he must start new, protect the ones who need protecting and fight the unjust, but he told them he will do things his own way and set off. And arrived at the land of paranoia

© 2010 Zéro, Paranoyia: World In Flames. Inspired by the template created for us by Lost Generations. All rights and ideas to their original creators.
Archaea
Archaea
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Misery the archon Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Misery the archon Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Stamina:
Misery the archon Left_bar_bleue1000/100Misery the archon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Mana:
Misery the archon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Misery the archon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Misery the archon Empty Re: Misery the archon

Post by Archaea Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Accepted, but i limited the amount of shields you can summon per level, in order to make it more fair fr the other RPers. and watch the abilities you give your shields, if we don't like them then too bad.
Archaea
Archaea
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Misery the archon Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Misery the archon Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Stamina:
Misery the archon Left_bar_bleue1000/100Misery the archon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Mana:
Misery the archon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Misery the archon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down