paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Balakirev, Catharine EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Balakirev, Catharine EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Balakirev, Catharine EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Balakirev, Catharine EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Balakirev, Catharine EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Balakirev, Catharine EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Balakirev, Catharine EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Balakirev, Catharine EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Balakirev, Catharine EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Balakirev, Catharine Os48p2

Balakirev, Catharine

2 posters

Go down

Balakirev, Catharine Empty Balakirev, Catharine

Post by Talos Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:48 am

Name: Snare
Level: Level 1
Type: Physical
Cost: 6 stamina if used as a dodge, 4 if used offensively.
Effect:
{Grappling Hook}: Speed + 5
{Snare, if/when tugged}: Strength + 3
Description: To put it simply, Catharine will unobtrusively swing out the weighted end of her wire so that, once it wraps around its target [a bar, a weapon, an arm, legs, a throat, etc.], the weighted end will swing back and latch to the other wire, forming a tight snare. This versatile technique may be used as a grappling hook to escape danger, or as a snare which can hold an opponent or cause them damage if/when tugged.

Name: Basic Circuit
Level: Level 1 — ?
Type: Mental
Cost: 5+ (1 half level, rounded down) mana
Effect: Intelligence + Level
Description: Catharine will charge an electrical current through a conductive material [i.e. water, metal, her wire, etc.] to cause varying amounts of damage depending on the power she puts into it.
Talos
Talos
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Stamina:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Balakirev, Catharine Empty Re: Balakirev, Catharine

Post by Archaea Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Name: Regen I
Level: 1-4
Cost: Amount of damage done (+ 5 for secondary effects) Stamina, less can be if wanted but it will decrease the amount of damage healed.
Effect: Heals Damage = to Opponent’s Technique, as well as physical secondary effects such as burns
Description: Using her special ability, Catharine will quickly heal herself. The amount of power it takes to heal an injury is directly proportional to the amount of power it took to deal said damage.
If the opponent’s technique has a physically healable secondary effect such as a broken bone, a burn, etc., because Catharine is literally healing the wound, such effects are nulled. However, if the technique comes with a secondary effect such as a bind, which cannot be healed, then said effect will continue. The number of posts it takes to fully heal is equal to one half of the technique’s level {rounded down}. Example: Level 1 technique would take one post to fully heal; Level 2 and Level 3 techniques would also take one post to fully heal. A Level 4 technique would take two posts to fully heal. Regen I can heal major injuries, both internal and external, including broken bones, but CANNOT heal lost limbs or mortal injuries.

Name: Regen II
Level: 3-8
Type: physical
Cost: Equal to damage done (+15 for lost limbs, +5 for secondary effects) less stamina may be used but it will decrease the amount damaged healed
Effect: Heals Damage = to Opponent’s Technique, as well as repairs lost limbs
Description: More powerful than Regen I, Catharine will pour a large amount of energy into repairing heavy damage and lost limbs. Like Regen I, any healable effects resulting from the previous attack will be healed when the limb is repaired. Unfortunately, since repairing a lost limb is a far more taxing process than most other healing processes, this technique requires a slightly greater input of energy than the technique which caused the damage. This technique also requires a greater input of time, so that the number of posts it takes to fully heal is directly equal to the techniques level. The end effect is worth it, however, with a restored limb and/or the healing of a once mortal wound.

Name: BEMI — Biological Electromagnetic Interference
Level: Level 2
Cost: 15 mana
Effect: Paralysis in affected areas, lasts depending on opponents intelligence ( 15 or lower is of users 5 posts, 16-35 4 posts, 36+ 3 posts)
Description: Having been trained as an assassin, Catharine is familiar with the location of basic nerves and their correlation to brain activity. By simply touching the outward location of a nerve, even with her fingertip, Catharine can disrupt the electrical signals sent by the brain to the nerve, and the affected limb will cease to function [often halting the use of techniques which require said limb]. Each use is only capable of shutting down one nerve, however. [i.e. if she were to want to render both of an opponent’s arms useless, she would need to use this technique twice].

Name: NNEMP — Non-nuclear electromagnetic pulse
Level: 3
Cost: 20 mana
Effect: Intelligence | Electricity-reliant items and mechanical opponents are temporarily short circuited for a set amount of time {See Spoiler}
Description: Charging electricity into her palms, Catharine will clap and release an electromagnetic pulse with a range of one mile. This NNEMP will temporarily shut down electrical appliances within its range, and cause a minor amount of damage due to slightly disrupted chemical ions within living bodies. Two wide uses of this technique are the capability of shutting down mechanical parts of opponents and creating temporary power outages to plunge an area into darkness.
Shut Down Times
Spoiler:

Name: Dodge
Level: Level 1
Cost: 5 stamina
Effect: Speed + 3
Description: A simple dodge out of harm’s way; may be a leap upwards, to the right, to the left, or a duck in any direction. Requires no weapon, only the use of her legs, and is useful for dodging both mental and physical attacks within reason [i.e. common sense is used in deciding if one can dodge or not, such as no dodging AOE attacks or a large wall of rock unless the user is at a vantage point which allows her to avoid the wall, etc.]

Archaea
Archaea
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Stamina:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue1000/100Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Name: Ball Lightning
Level: 1
Cost: 3 mana, 2 stamina
Effect: One Half Intelligence {rounded down} + One Half Strength {rounded down}
Description: Charging a small amount of electricity into her palm, Catharine will create a near plasma-like orb of pure energy. She can then either lob it at an opponent, or use it as a short-range offensive by pushing it into an opponent’s body for a powerful shock. If thrown, once it makes contact with something, it creates a minor explosion due to a release of energy.
Talos
Talos
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archaea Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Name: Electroreception
Level:1
Cost: 8 Mana
Effect: Locates opponents and/or surrounding objects even when visibility is low.
Description: All living things generate weak electric fields known as bioelectric fields. Using electroreception, Catharine may detect the location of these fields, even when visibility is low. This is called passive electroreception.
Another form is active electroreception, also known as electrolocation. Much like echolocation, Catharine can determine her surroundings by generating weak electric pulses—similar to an NNEMP, but harmless—and calculating the distance and shape of the disrupted pulses.

Name: Contortion
Level: 2
Cost: 10 Stamina
Effect: User takes damage equal to the level of the bind, but the bind is escaped
Description: In the unnatural way that all felines have of distorting their body, when caught in a bind of any sort, Catharine will twist her body in a way that will, albeit painfully, remove her from a bind. Once removed, her dislocated bones will snap back into place to heal. Requires at least a two-post cool down.
Archaea
Archaea
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Stamina:
Balakirev, Catharine Left_bar_bleue1000/100Balakirev, Catharine Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archaea Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:32 pm

you have 0 physical and o mental techs left.
Archaea
Archaea
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Stamina:
Mana:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down