paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Notices of Absence EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Notices of Absence EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Notices of Absence EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Notices of Absence EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Notices of Absence EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Notices of Absence EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Notices of Absence EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Notices of Absence EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Notices of Absence EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Notices of Absence Os48p2

Notices of Absence

Go down

Notices of Absence Empty Notices of Absence

Post by Zéro Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:22 pm

As odd as this sounds, if you're going to be gone for a long time, post here that you're leaving, and if you care to mention it, maybe why you have to go or about how long you'll be gone! On a site where you're limited to RPing in only one place, if you have to leave in the middle of an RP, or in the middle of defending a topic or something of the sort, it may be nice to leave a little note that you're going to be gone for a few days or so. Or, if you're suddenly unable to come online and need to let people know, have a friend message it here for you. ^_^
Zéro
Zéro
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Notices of Absence Left_bar_bleue115/115Notices of Absence Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Stamina:
Notices of Absence Left_bar_bleue47/47Notices of Absence Empty_bar_bleue  (47/47)
Mana:
Notices of Absence Left_bar_bleue38/38Notices of Absence Empty_bar_bleue  (38/38)

Back to top Go down

Notices of Absence Empty Re: Notices of Absence

Post by Zéro Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Yes! There was a reason I created this topic. ^_^ As a favor to a friend, i'll be the first to post!

UH-OH!
Misery seems to have fried his computer! As he is currently unable to get a new one, he will be MIA for an indefinite amount of time~
Zéro
Zéro
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Notices of Absence Left_bar_bleue115/115Notices of Absence Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Stamina:
Notices of Absence Left_bar_bleue47/47Notices of Absence Empty_bar_bleue  (47/47)
Mana:
Notices of Absence Left_bar_bleue38/38Notices of Absence Empty_bar_bleue  (38/38)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum