paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Axel (Finished) EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Axel (Finished) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Axel (Finished) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Axel (Finished) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Axel (Finished) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Axel (Finished) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Axel (Finished) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Axel (Finished) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Axel (Finished) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Axel (Finished) Os48p2

Axel (Finished)

Go down

Axel (Finished) Empty Axel (Finished)

Post by Archaea Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Axel (Finished) Anime
“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our personal Hell.”

rStandard Procedurer
“He is being very careful who he lends his name to; he won't be associated with just anybody.”
* First Name:Axel
* Middle Name:Unknown
* Surname:Unknown
* Aliases:Unknown
* Age: 19(In the 100's but isn't 100% sure exactly what the correct age is)*
Race
: Vampire
Sexual Orientation
: Straight

rThe Uniformr
“If it requires a uniform, it's a useless endeavor.”
* Hair:Black
* Eyes: Dark grey
* Skin:Clear and white:No scars on this vampire!->But he does have sunburn from not putting on sunscreen!(Lol not,he HAS been in the sun before)
* Height:6 feet
* Weight: 175
* Usual Style of Clothing:Wears a white vest with a black shirt with black gloves on and white sleves a bit upper(On my wrist) with dark jeans and a belt.
* Other:Usually has a MP3 player on and a bag of cookies by his side^_^

rCombat Assessmentr
“It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.”
* Special Ability:Axel's "Aura" is very cold meaning he is well...cold. For example if he touched someone they might freeze(if he wanted to) or feel numbness,effects like that.This is the reason he wears his gloves because he might accidently freeze somebody.He can also change the weather but that requires quite a level effort.But he can control how cold he wants it to be through(can't go past 0) like he can change his body temperture to -1 to -50 degrees. This is his special ability but its coldness ranges from level to level(The higher the level,the more effective it will be). You can only affect how cold it is, you cannot make it warmer

* Weapon:Axel's weapon is a dark black blade(in the picture) that was"on" him when he woke into this world.He has trained with it and it seems that he has the power to control water/ice.When he fully releashes his weapon,he can control a water/ice dragon(techs will be made for that).He still has a ways to go before he can discover its true power.

* Element:Water/Ice

rTemperamentr
“Temperament lies behind mood; behind will, lies the fate of character. Then behind both, the influence of family the tyranny of culture; and finally the power of climate and environment; and we are free, only to the extent we rise above these.”
* Personality:Axel is calm,cool and collected like most people(hopefully) and loves to make new friends!He is simple with liking to be happy with lots of friends rather then sad and alone! He REALLY hates to be alone but "Sometimes" he could use a time alone but rarely.When meeting different people he tries to be friendly and hopes they are not "jerks".He also doesn't like to be "mean" or "Cold hearted" and he hates people who act like this,it doesn't work with him>.< He does however hide info about his past-->that can make him cold hearted a bit.

Girls(People in general but likes girls more)
    COOOKIES(He has a sweet tooth like most vampires right?)
    The night(Vampire fact 101 right?)
Dislikes:

When something goes wrong(he really hates when that happens>.<)
    "Food"(We drink blood,right?)
    Jerks!(Talking bout u! Lol Joking)
Bad Habits:Stays a good distance away from other people at times(Avoding the light),eatting to many cookies!
* Fears:Being Alone with no friends in the sun!

rBackground Checkr
“I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.”
* Date of Birth:June 30th
* Relations:Mother,Father
* History:Axel was born like most children,with loving parents and a great life...untill he was 14.He lived a peaceful life untill his mother died due to cancer.Everything shattered then as Axel's dad was away from home most of the time drinking and he would come home very late and not say a thing.One night Axel stayed up late to do some things when the village he was in bursted into flames! He didn't know what to do when his dad bursted in,eyes blood shot red and said"This is for your own good" and Axel blacked out.For what seemed like some time,he felt like he was in a dream(4 yearsO.o). He awoke in a strange world(This world) with vampire like powers,fang marks on his neck and a blade laying still across his body.He stood up and walked away...to explore!

© 2010 Zéro, Paranoyia: World In Flames. Inspired by the template created for us by Lost Generations. All rights and ideas to their original creators.
Archaea
Archaea
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Axel (Finished) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Axel (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Stamina:
Axel (Finished) Left_bar_bleue1000/100Axel (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Mana:
Axel (Finished) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Axel (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Axel (Finished) Empty Re: Axel (Finished)

Post by Archaea Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Accepted, but you will have to create different techs for different degrees of freezing, and you will also have to create a tech for changing the temperature of the weather.
Archaea
Archaea
level1

Stat sheet
Health:
Axel (Finished) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Axel (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Stamina:
Axel (Finished) Left_bar_bleue1000/100Axel (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)
Mana:
Axel (Finished) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Axel (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum