paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

paranoyia
FEAR ME I AM A BOXX!!!!! if you login i will leave you alone but if not ...I WILL BE HERE FOR EVER MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
paranoyia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» mike's ooc crap
Rules of Engagement  EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm by Talos

» Racklor Crado's techs
Rules of Engagement  EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 am by Racklor

» Beach line
Rules of Engagement  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm by Sahn

» Hajime, Nobuyuki
Rules of Engagement  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm by Geoniesis

» Sturm's Techs
Rules of Engagement  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm by Archaea

» Sturm's Techs
Rules of Engagement  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm by Archaea

» Picnic area
Rules of Engagement  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm by Zéro

» Sub-Terra Graveyard
Rules of Engagement  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm by Zéro

» asch the were dragon
Rules of Engagement  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm by asch the bloody

Affiliates
Rules of Engagement  Os48p2

Rules of Engagement

Go down

Rules of Engagement  Empty Rules of Engagement

Post by Talos Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:46 am

this topic is dedicated to explaining how one would go about capturing a topic, defending a topic, and stealing a topic from another member.

grabbing an unoccupied topic: this, is how all topics first come under control. in order to capture an unoccupied topic, you must say something in the topic along the lines of "I capture this topic in the name of (insert gang, or member name here)" along with posting it in the capturing topic.
to clarify, you don't have to have your character sit in the topic for a week. all you have to do is say you claim it, and in a week from your claim, if no one challenges it, then the topic is yours.
In the event that someone does challenge your control, then either the original claimer must forfeit the topic, or fight for control. you may only challenge someone for control of a single topic once a week, to avoid spamming the defender. this means, every person only has one chance to try to take over the topic. the most people you may have defending a topic at a time is two, and the most you can have attempting to seize a topic is again, two.

Interrupting an occupation: If someone is attempting to occupy a currently unoccupied topic, you may "challenge" them for control. post this challenge in the Topic Control Forum. The defender Then has 24 hours to attempt to defend the Topic, or the challenger then begins the capturing process.

Reinstating an occupation attempt:(example) if Joe started to capture a topic, and three days in Jane challenged Joe for control of the topic, and Joe did not respond within the 24 hour period, then Jane begins her week. Joe can, however, attempt to "reclaim" the topic. if he defeats Jane, then he may resume capturing the topic from where he left off. He cannot however, attempt to "reclaim" a topic if he had to forfeit it, or was defeated in combat for control of the topic. "Reclaiming a topic has a one week expiration date, meaning if Jane holds the topic for a week after taking it from an absent Joe, he cannot reinstate his occupation. (because Jane would now have the topic)
Joe can, however, challenge her for control, but if he succeeds, he has to start his week over.

Taking over an occupied topic: if someone has control of a topic, and you wish to usurp their control, post it again in the capture topic, and also declare in the topic that your taking it over. again, if the (or any defender) does not show in a week, it is yours. and as before, someone may only attempt to stop you from capturing it once a week. but that does not mean one's fellow gang members cant try to stop you.
Talos
Talos
Admin

Stat sheet
Health:
Rules of Engagement  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rules of Engagement  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Stamina:
Rules of Engagement  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Rules of Engagement  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

Back to top Go down